Trivent Conference Office opened in 1993 in Budapest (Hungary) and it has been operating successfully ever since. In the years 2000, it started to work for the European Commission in the EU region as well as outside Europe in regions as varied as Egypt, Marrocco, Namibia, Kenya, Seychelles, Indonezia, Russia, Argentina, Venezuela, USA, etc. Trivent is currently the head of an event organizing consortium for the Union for the Mediterranean.
In 2010, Trivent Conference Office opened a branchin Arad (Romania) which is meant to deal with events organized in Romania, although it has also dealt with events in Szeged, Malta, Portugal, Italy, or Serbia.
Trivent Conference Office is formed of a well-trained team with experience in event organizing, event marketing, and public relations. Their graduate qualifications include communication, public relations, commerce, tourism and catering. They speak English, German, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Romanian and Russian.
In 2014, Trivent opened its own publishing house, Trivent Publishing, which publishes scholarly work from both the proceedings of Trivent’s conferences, but also from independent editors and authors. We publish both book series and journals.
We are specialized in organizing events as:
- congresses and conferences
- seminars, courses and presentations
- exhibitions and festivities
We can provide:
- event design and identity
- preparation of announcements, invitations, proceedings
- setting up conference information systems
- database management and internet registration
- personal contact with participants, correspondence, confirmation
- technical facilities
- translation, interpretation
- on-site registration, hostesses
- site reservations
- catering, banquets, parties
- flight reservations
- touristic programs
- financial administration
- further services required by customers